Details: A Site Manager job in Jamestown, IN is available through Belcan with one of our key construction clients. To be successful in this role, you will need up to five years, hands-on experience as a site manager of a construction site.
1. Be on the job site everyday when subcontractors are working on the job site.
2. Perform safety inspection as described in client safety manual and keep the record using the form in the manual.
3. Warn subcontractors if they are not working in safe conditions. Use designated tickets for the warning and record keeping purpose.
4. Coordinate between subcontractors.
5. Arrange local authority inspection as required.
6. Arrange testing company inspection are required.