We are seeking a construction services managerfor store development on the Design and Construction Services team to provide functional expertise and lead an exceptional team to establish strategies, standards and processes for Starbucks field construction organization. You will contribute to Starbucks success by implementing and managing programs that reduce costs, and streamline operations while collaborating with a diverse team of partners with deep experience in store delivery.
We’d love to hear from people with:
· 5+ years of construction management experience on projects including contractor and / or vendor management, bidding, negotiations, planning and budgeting – ideally in the retail or restaurant industry
· 5+ years project management experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· 5+ years working with cross-functional teams and influencing adoption of best practices across a diverse group of individuals
· 5+ years building, managing and developing teams
As a store development services manager, you will:
· Working with the field teams across US and Canada. Connect closely with field-based construction teams to understand their needs and help resolve their issues and challenges
· Work cross-functionally across a broad range of business functions including Real Estate, Design, Construction, Facilities, Finance, Legal, IT, Corporate Social Responsibility, and others to ensure our construction teams have what they need for world class construction execution for new stores and renovations
· Engage with a variety of 3rd parties, including General Contractors, consultants, utility and other service providers, to establish effective business practices and resolve issues
· Provide reporting, analyses, and tools to support the work of Store Development and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.