JLL is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with corporate interiors and commercial constructionexperience to join our team.
- Work as part of the Project Team, assisting with and managing the development of scope, budget, and schedule for healthcare related project work.
- Complete project assignments with emphasis on quality of services and attention to timely response to client needs.
- Provide superior client service.
- Meet assigned financial and schedule targets.
- Contribute to the growth of the company.
- Enhance own professional and personal skills.
- Develop schedule and budget for assigned projects.
- Proactively manage project-related activities.
- Conduct and document all project meetings.
- Create and track all project documentation.
- Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation for all project assignments.
- Coordinate daily construction activities associated with project assignments.
- Coordinate activities between the Owner, JLL, architect, general contractor, and partners.
- Provide detailed project cost reporting, scheduling, vendor coordination, etc.
- Manage the project bidding and contracting process to include soliciting bids, bid assessment, negotiations and contracts.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all technology as required for assigned projects.
- Ensure accurate management of all project financial requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, or Construction Management or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience with corporate interiors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to prepare, track and manage multi-phase project budgets and schedules, utilizing programs to include but not limited to Microsoft Project.
- Understanding of the requirements for a business relocation as well as ability to manage a project in a facility that remains open for business throughout the project
- Understanding of how to read and interpret architectural, engineering, furniture and space planning drawings.
- Flexibility with work hours and available on call after working hours for handling urgent issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executives, management and staff level external and internal clients.
- Highly organized, detail oriented with strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and manage priorities while managing a multi-project workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team environment and independently.
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint.