At Arcadis, our vision has become our passion; improving quality of life. As a Construction Scheduler, you will have the opportunity to use your Primavera P6 scheduling expertise on a variety of projects in Middletown, CT. If you possess solid technical, organizational, and communication skills; and have a proven track record we want to speak with you.
At Arcadis, we want to put people first. We create an environment where all our people can be at their best and we invest in them to build the workforce of the future. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision plans, and a matching 401(k). Arcadis proudly offers flexible work schedules, professional development opportunities, as well as leadership development programs.
As a Construction Scheduler your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Review and analyze complex constructionschedules and provide opinions, advice and reports as necessary on project progress as well as predictions of the work using Primavera P6
- Visits active construction projects and investigates work progress. Confirms progress is consistent with the project schedule and other project records.
- Attends meetings and advises client of actual progress and related cost implications.
- Develops potential recovery plans for time and cost.
- Reviews and analyzes constructionclaims and provides opinions, advice and reports as necessary on contractual entitlement and quantification of damages suitable for use in dispute resolution proceedings including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- CPM scheduling and hands-on use of Primavera P6 software for project controls and evaluation of delays.
- Report writing & preparation of charts & graphs to support and present analyses.
- Regularly communicates with clients, coworkers and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of principals of construction and contractor means and methods is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other closely related field.
- 7 years of active commercial (heavy highway or building) constructionexperience.
- Proficiency with Primavera P6, Excel, Word, and Outlook, is required