Develops and maintains business opportunities with new and existing customers to promote growth of Construction Project sales and all associated products at profit margins that meet or exceed the company's goals.
1. Oversees the processing of customer and vendor orders, changes and cancellations as received via phone call, fax, email, or mail including;
- Reconciling McNaughton-McKay quotations with customer purchase orders
- Developing shipping schedules for equipment on projects and coordinating/communicating these shipping requirements with purchasing, warehouse operations, and account managers.
- Following-up on open orders to ensure shipments meet quoted ship dates.
2. Participates in identifying and negotiating strategic relationships with vendors and customers (i.e. identifying key accounts, market/accounts, stocking requirements and support issues).
3. Oversees customer quotation
Valid through: 2020-2-21