Archer Western a member of The Walsh Group is currently seeking a Project Manager for the Quarles WTP project in Marietta, GA.
Are you excited by big, landmark projects? Do you enjoy mobilizing people and resources to overcome challenges? Are you a Project Manager that inspires others to do their very best every day? Do you want to work for a company where, when you do these things, you will be noticed? If so, then keep reading.
As a family company, The Walsh Group expects our Project Managers to empower a sense of responsibility across every level of employee while holding themselves accountable for profitability and business outcomes. Are you someone who can inspire and uplift others to carry a sense of pride for what they do?
As a fourth generation family owned business, Walsh recruits Project Managers that will sustain our culture. Do you know how to create a family out of your project teams by getting to know your people and learning their individual strengths and weaknesses? Walsh’s Project Managers invest their time into developing the next generation by mentoring and training their teams.
Walsh is looking for Project Managers that can organize and initiate structure, but also have a sense of flexibility and comfortability with change. Someone who can think like a builder, but also possesses business savvy. Project Managers that can simultaneously drive results and build lasting relationships.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. If you have what it takes, welcome to the family.
The Project Manager's responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Project start up, project completion, and entire close-out process
- Develops strategy for personnel development & recruiting
- Responsible for managing contractual issues
- Establishing and maintain customer relationships
- Accurate forecasting of costs for job completion
- Provide leadership and development to project team
- Final say in the resolution of problems
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans
- Identifies issues to Program Manager as required to ensure the success of the project
- Reviews and approves preliminary schedules, financial projections, and cost to complete
- Ensures construction site rules and procedures are implemented and followed
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degreepreferred
- 8years of construction management experience
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Success in client relationships
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Experience managing risk
- Negotiation skills
- Change management