KPRS Construction Services is hiring a Construction Project Manager in our Medical Technology group located in our Brea, CA office.
KPRS is a full service general contractor, headquartered in Brea, California, with regional offices in Hawaii, Los Angeles and Dublin, CA with construction expertise in medical, technology, tenant improvement, public works, industrial, retail, multi-family, office core and shell, and hotel projects.
The Project Manager must have 10+ years of medical technology construction project management experience that includes:
- Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering or related work experience
- 10+ years of work experience
- OSHPD I project experience
- Knowledge of construction cost and estimating, construction scheduling, and engineering principles and techniques,
- Fluent in construction management software, including Procore and Microsoft Project, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures.
- Demonstrate management knowledge, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate dedication, willingness and ability to understand, promote and integrate KPRS policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Direct interaction with the Owner, design professionals, building officials, local businesses, and any other who may be impacted by or could affect the outcome of the project.