The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools, plus be willing to travel to local job sites.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Attends initial site visits and any applicable ongoing project meetings
- Oversees all active projects, providing progress reports and pictures to management
- Manages change order process. Determines needs, including labor and/or materials then submits details and cost for client approval.
- Takes measurements and generates material list for projects, as needed.
- Delivers materials, supplies, etc. to projects, as needed.
- Travels between local job sites, as needed.
- Planning and task management
- Completes daily and weekly paperwork
- Effectively communicate with management, employees and onsite project management regarding project status, needs, etc.
- Ensure project is completed safely, properly and as scheduled.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills