Position : CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Location : New Kensington, PA 15068
Salary : 70-85K
Relocation : No relocation assistance(but if they can relocate by themselves then ok)
A growing General Contractor located in New Kensington, PA is currently seeking a high energy Construction Project Manager to provide the knowledge, skills and experiencerequired to manage the day-to-day field operations of commercial construction projects.
- Develop subcontracts, adds and deducts
- Communicate all information from the architects to those impacted
- Maintain project logs, submittal logs and develop change orders
- Prepare and maintain all project files
- Copy and assemble all paperwork, including Subcontract Agreements and Addendums
- Assist with distribution of plans to subcontractors and suppliers for bidding
- Send and keep track of Notice to Proceed letters to Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Ability to handle general construction issues with creative, problem solving and researching capabilities and to bring solutions to the problems without direction.
- Will be expected to direct all aspects of construction phases from estimating to project completion.
- Will be responsible for tracking the project against its schedule, budget and against phase review objectives, reporting status to management and customer on a regular basis, and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Will be responsible for managing several projects at a time.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 5 years commercial construction project & management experience (schools, public works, office, athletic club and/or retailconstruction projects, preferred)
- Bachelors degreepreferred but not required
- Strong cost control and project budget management experience.
- Must have strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must be able to able to outline performance requirements/scope of work for subcontractors.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Microsoft Project or equivalent Scheduling software.
- Strong ability to work with others: clients, fellowworkers, subordinates and management.
- Strong abilities in scheduling and must be familiar with purchase orders, project manager documents and writing contracts.
- Strong negotiating skills required.
- In addition, you must be highly ethical, detail oriented, flexible and personable.
- Competitive wages with annual performance reviews
- Employee Match 401(k)
- Paid Time Off based on an accrual system
- EEO. This positon does not offer sponsorship or relocation.
Requiredexperience: Construction Project Management: 5 years