Our client delivers winning commercial real estate and construction services. The demand for high-quality infrastructure is growing fast in the Southwest, and they are hiring a Construction PM to oversee multimillion-dollar multi-family projects.
The Construction PM will lead a team of contractors, engineers, designers, and vendors. They will manage all aspects of project planning, design, and delivery. They will report directly to senior management and act as a top resource for technical and business development aspects of multi-family construction projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus full benefits package: medical coverage, vacation time, retirement account with 401(K) company match, free travel, expense account, and other perks.
- Large, stable company with over $1 billion in annual revenue.
- History of success spanning over 80 years.
- Management culture that is highly receptive to feedback and industry experience.
- Exciting projects for large commercial venues, hospitals, airports, schools, and the public sector.
- Access to top-of-the-line technology, resources, and internal support personnel.
- Company culture of investing in its employees through career advancement and continuing education, plus top-level industry experience.
- Tight-knit team with good work-life balance.
- Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures.
- Opportunity to cover many unique types of projects. Every single day is different.
- Manage construction projects from end to end, primarily multi-family residential. Collaborate with managers, superintendents, contractors, subcontractors, and clients.
- Deliver presentations, estimates, bids, and proposals to prospective clients. Coordinate preliminary studies and analysis for large projects.
- Responsible for project scope, budgets, timelines, documentation, progress reports, cost estimates, and third party vendors.
- Set a high standard for project quality, deadline management, and employee safety.
- Evaluate new business opportunities alongside senior management.
- Coach and develop members of the construction team.
- 5+ years of managing construction for multi-family residential building projects.
- Excellent team leadership experience and prior experience managing project teams.
- Strong knowledge of materials pricing, labor costs, and related expenses for construction projects.
- Can effectively communicate with a wide range of cross-functional team members: high-profile clients, construction teams, engineers, vendors, customers, public utilities, and more.
- Industry certifications (LEED, PMP, or PE license) are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (construction management, structural engineering, etc.).
- 75% travel.