The Project Manager's general responsibilities include managing the risks to the project's earning, assuring efficient, timely and complete communications among all project team members and organizations and fulfilling training and staff development responsibilities of the position. Specifically, it is the Project Manager's responsibility to obtain, evaluate, coordinate, distribute, and record information and obtain all authorizations needed to deliver to the Client the services committed to by KPRS.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, B.S. Construction Management, Architecture or similar 4 year degree.
- 7 years of Building Construction Experience.
- Knowledge of construction cost and estimating, construction scheduling, and engineering principles and techniques
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency using Procore preferred
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures.
- Demonstrate management know-how, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate dedication, willingness and ability to understand, promote and integrate KPRS policies and procedures and be a coach-player
- Develop existing client relationships to attract new clients
- Effective communication