Construction Project Manager
- Provide support for Project teams across Account or Project Development Business Unit
- Provide superior client service for tenant finish outs (corporate office)
- Contribute to the growth of the company
- Enhance own professional and personal skills
- Meet assigned financial targets
- Support project executives on corporate interior projects and assignments.
- Proactively manage project-related issues.
- Demonstrating a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner: manage budget and schedules
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
- Manage project scope, budget and schedules; making changes as needed
- Effectively communicating with the project lead and client
- Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, account finance team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
- Assist Local PDS Team in meeting project numbers/ milestones on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management and Client
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BachelorDegree from an accredited institution in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
- 3-5 year practical experience in construction or architectural practice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently