Do you want to be the Project Manager for the company that is doing the project itself? Does working directly for the project owner hold value for you? Would you like to have the flexibility of working at home and travel around the country (less than half time travel) to the different construction sites as necessary?
Currently looking for a ConstructionProject Manager with low-temperature warehouse/distribution center experience who wants to grow with the company and move into an advanced position in time. Someone who has the design and estimating skills as well since this will be a position with the project owner itself and not just the General Contractor.
The Perfect Person:
- 5+ years of low-temp/warehouse experience
- Estimating capabilities & experience
- Design experience of low-temp and warehouse projects
- Willingness to travel & ability to work from home
- Good communication, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Self starter & self motivator
- Understanding of Microsoft office programs
- Understanding of Auto CAD
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or similar degree
Even as a TOP 10 company in the Food Distribution Industry they still have a "small guy" mentality about themselves. With a commitment to supporting their employees from the corporate level, treating everyone as a relationship and not a number, and being voted for in the Forbes TOP 100 great places to work, people come to work for them for their culture and they are proud of it.