Construction Project Manager needs Facility management experience
Construction Project Manager requires:
- 5 years of direct project management experience in the Building Construction Industry.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Proficient in Project Management software and financial accounting systems.
- Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, power point), Adobe Writer, Visio and basic Windows environment. .
Construction Project Manager duties;
- Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects.
- Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes.
- Actively pursues additional work through change orders.
- Performs associated cost e