The Construction Project Manager is responsible for leading the Planning, Design and Management of all assigned Construction Projects. Works independently throughout all phases of a project. Responsible for monitoring the schedule and budget requirements of each project. Oversees architectural and engineering design.
Works with hospital department users to facilitate all aspects of design and equipment specification. Coordinates design schedules, develops bid packages and secures bids from General contractors. Working with the Manager develops bid tabulations by scoping and qualifying bids.
Works closely with Hospital's Facilities to secure facility related shutdowns, sometimes working off hours. Reviews and acts on project correspondence, provides recommendations on project matters to manager and Senior Management.
Procures bids and manages the installation of furniture and other equipment related to construction projects and other duties as assigned. Must be able to manage project budgets in excess of $ 5 million.
Certifications and Licensures
- RequiredBachelor's Construction
- Or Bachelor's Engineering
- Or Bachelor's Business
- Or Bachelor's Architecture
- Or Bachelor's Related Field
- Or Associate's Related Field
- Or High School or Equivalent Related Field
- Required 4 years Construction
- Or 8years Relevant experience with Associate's
- Or 12years Relevant experience with High School or equivalent
- Preferred15years Construction
- Preferred15years Project Management
- Preferred 6 years Hospital in related field
- Required Organizational skills
- Required Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to position
- Required Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents
- Required Customer service skills
- Required Coordination skills
- Required Written and verbal communication skills