We are a premier east coast construction firm passionate about our clients’ success. Since 1972 we have worked in close collaboration with clients to create facilities that support their organizational goals. We provide a robust set of integrated tools that includes construction management, planning, preconstruction, and design. From offices in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Florida, we are experts in the Education, Senior Living, Healthcare, Corporate/Industrial, and Hospitality and Tourism markets.
Our people are known for intense teamwork that results in innovative, value-added facility solutions that benefit our clients’ operations and profitability. Services are delivered in a wide variety of formats including construction management at risk, design build – using both in house and third- party design, and as a general contractor. Quality, safety, budget and schedule are the measures of success.
Provide overall project ownership including technical and administrative direction, working closely with the project team. manage all aspects of safe project delivery including cost management, budgetforecasting and scheduling and subcontract negotiations. Responsible for leading all aspects of the projects' construction phase and serve as the point person for daily interaction with the client and design team. management responsibility for the development and oversight of project team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, through strong communication and client service skills.
- Promote business development through association involvement and networking opportunities.
- Assist in client interviews, project proposals and presentations to get work.
- Establish Target Budget, provide monthly forecasts against target – no surprises.
- Buyout project with accurate scopes in a timely manner.
- Timely management owner and subcontractor change orders
- Manage General Conditions to Target
- Develop Cash Flow targets and manage the requisition process for timely payments
- Manage financial aspects of contracts, protect Cutler’s interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the Client.
- Develop project schedule in collaboration with project team, with input from key subcontractors. Monitor schedule regularly to identify milestones and key issues. Develop recovery schedule if milestones are missed to maintain schedule.
- Establish quality standards and coordinate work so as to minimize rework, punchlist and callbacks.
- Close-out project in a timely manner.
- O&M, Maintenance Manuals and Owner training.
- Final owner contract and payment and subcontractor closeouts.
- Support and enforce the Safety Program and participate in safety trainings and meetings.
- Provide input to PX for PE and APM annual and 6-month reviews and IDP's.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions in conjunction withConstruction Manager, PX and/or VP/Dir. of Operations.
- Motivate, recruit, retain and mentor project team and direct reports.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- Identify MEP coordination issues.
- Preconstruction conf, estimating details.
- Manage punchlist process through Procore.
- Thorough understanding of job cost responsibilities, AIA billing and payable procedures
- Strong ability to understand project strategy with ability to anticipate issues and opportunities
- Thorough understanding of contractlanguage
- Thorough knowledge of construction cycle related to aspects of full scope of work, estimates plans and specs
- Exceptional time management skills to ensure deadlines are met while providing accurate deliverables
- Business Management acumen
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Microsoft Project Scheduling 2013
- Excel Spreadsheets.