The Project Manager is responsible for managing Tenant fit out in a given geographical region, including oversight of programming, space planning and design; estimating project costs including design, construction and FF&E; and move management. This position reports to the Director of Design, Construction and Project Management.
- Manage build-out projects across Business Units in an assigned geographic region.
- Ensures adherence to design and construction standards.
- Responsible for estimating and capital expenditure budgeting up to $5 million.
- Manages and oversees building moves.
- Remains current on construction material and build-out practices for energy efficiency, LEED certification, Green building and other initiatives.
- Works with leasing and facilities team leads to maintain open communications in a team environment.
- Cultivates meaningful working relationships with municipal agency points of contact; work collaboratively with municipal agencies regarding matters of access, sharing and reviewing of support documentation.
- Experienced in managing min. 10 active Planning/Design/Construction projects at any given time.
- Occasional travelrequired (up to 25%).
- May perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction, Business or related field preferred
- 5 years’ direct construction project management experiencerequired. PMP Certification a plus.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills & working knowledge of MS Office Suite required.
- Broad understanding of technical requirements for business relocation, construction, and renovation projects.
- Experience with a multi-locational company preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction costs and estimating tools (i.e., MS project, Means data).
- Ability to work autonomously overseeing multiple projects at varying stages.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive project/agreements at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with senior levels of management (written and oral) across business units.
- LEED Certification a plus.