Construction Project Manager - Composite Wall Panels and Exterior Cladding
Less than 5 years experience •
Nationally acclaimed and highly successful industry leader in the composite wall paneland exterior cladding industry has an immediate need for Project Managers . These positions are result of continuous company growth over the past years and confirmed new business for years to come. Positions are based in the Mid Atlantic Region (Merrifield, VA), plus openings in the corporate office in Atlanta .
Project Managers are actively involved in the day-to-day management of projects. The primary purpose of a Project Manager is to successfully manage the projects assigned from project kickoff to project completion and completing them at or under budget. Additional purposes include the responsibility to oversee and mentor multiple Assistant Project Managers, and Junior Project Managers. Offices in Atlanta, Merrifield, VA and South Florida.
- Background and experience in exterior cladding, composite wall panels and/or other building products is required.
- 2 plus years in architecture, engineering, or construction is required.
- College or Technical School degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to manage the demands of multiple projects and multiple customers.
- Must possess a desire to teach all aspects of construction and the subcontracting business to Assistant Project Managers, and Junior Project Managers.
- Must demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions that lead to a successful and safe project completion in a timely manner.
- Must demonstrate the aptitude to read and understand project specifications, architectural and structural drawings, and addenda.
- Must demonstrate the aptitude to understand and check project shop drawings, 3D models, fabrication drawings, and sheet metal flat patterns.
- Directly manage all aspects of the assigned projects from Project Kickoff to Project Closeout.
- Review and manage assigned project?s contracts and ensure that the scope of work, installation durations, and other items within control are properly represented and noted.
- Review and be responsible for all product submittals matching the estimated and quoted products before they are sent to the customer for approval.
- Review and be responsible for all project setup tasks, including: project plans, schedules, deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Review and be responsible for all project documentation throughout the project duration. (i.e. addendums, RFIs, meeting minutes, etc.).
- Review and be responsible for project Shop Drawings to ensure that they accurately portray Scope of Work before they are released to the customer for approval.
- Review and be responsible for square foot checks and panel counts of the scope of work prior to a project?s Shop Drawing review to be compared to the totals from an estimate.
Salary based on experience, plus bonuses and excellent benefits.