This Construction Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing multi-family projects from pre-construction through completion for this award winning firm based in the Cleveland area. This position will be responsible for cost estimating, contract administration, field operations oversight, schedule adherence, project compliance and government and owner relations. This company is a full service developer and has been consistently ranked as one of the top firms in their field. This is a new position and they are seeking candidates who can promote as they grow.
Please apply if you have the following skills and / or experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree in Construction, Civil or related field
- Proven experience managing construction for multi-family projects.
- Knowledge of site work, utility infrastructure, structural building, mechanical and interior finishes.
- Experience with MS Project and Timberline software a plus.
- Lives near or open to relocation to the greater Cleveland, OH area.