We are looking for a highly motivatedProject Manager, who is passionate about theconstruction process to join our growing Orlando team. At ARCO, everyassociate is empowered to drive their success. You’ll beresponsiblefor project performance and profit from day one!
WHAT ARCO CAN OFFER YOU
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
At ARCO, our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT ARCO
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. Including, estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Ensure an accurate and complete project estimate
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Oversee the buyout process and the selection of subcontractors
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings
- Make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Commit to quality by evaluating project-related processes
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client expectations
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and other associates, while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations
- BS in Engineering or related field; with a minimum of 3.2 GPA
- 2-5 years of design/build experience
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
MAKE YOUR MOVE
We are one of the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in America, completing over 4,000 design/build projects across 48 states. We ranked #15 out of the top 100 design/build companies in the U.S. and #49 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2018. Most importantly, our clients like us, they trust us and want to do business with us. We are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for hard work that brought us to where we are today. Are you a person that can make a difference at ARCO? If the answer is, “Yes!” we look forward to meeting you.
Job ID 2018-2715