We are seeking a Project Manager. This individual will manage commercial HVAC, Mechanical, and Plumbing construction and owner direct projects.
• Function as the Project Manager for HVAC, Plumbing, and Mechanical Projects.
• Prepare, Log, and Distribute RFI’s.
• Create Submittal Packages.
• Prepare Purchase Orders, Subcontracts, and Change Orders.
• Maintain Records for the Project Duration.
• Prepare and Archive Meeting Minutes.
• Review contract documents and/or project progress reports to provide recommendations to maintain or improve cost control, material handling and staffing needs.
• Preparation and Delivery of Close Out Documents.
• Set up, manage, and bill out T&M work orders.(training provided)
• Record, report, and maintain projects department safety program.(training provided)
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment. He or she should be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects.
• Individual should have basic PC skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Experience with managing projects for a commercial Mechanical/Plumbing contractor.
• Be self-motivated.
• Have good organizational skills.
• Individual should have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Individual should have good PC skills.
• Individual should have outstanding relationship building skills.
• Individual should have transportation suitable to visit client sites.