Construction Project Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Real Estate & Construction
Pros in Construction seeks ambitious Project Engineers for San Francisco Bay Area construction projects.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
Pros In Construction matches top talent in with industry-leading General Contractors in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our client is a rapidly expanding firm, engaging in a multitude of highly technical projects, using today's most sophisticated project delivery methods and technology.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Our client brings a high level of integrity, collaboration, technology and professionalism to every jobsite. Experience the difference and grow your career at a company with an exceptional combination of culture, employee benefits, training and growth, combined with a commitment to community and collaboration.
YOU + YOUR FAMILY
Expect very competitive compensation with profit sharing and generous paid vacation and holidays. Your family's health and wellness is supported with comprehensive medical, dental and vision. Disability and pet insurance, along with life insurance options. Secure your future with 401k savings, college savings, and educational assistance.
An industry leader in construction cultivates individuals who lead with passion and a commitment to excellence. As an employee-owned organization that relies on the contributions of the whole, our client places a premium on finding and developing the right people. We want individuals who share core values and demonstrate a true passion for what they do in the office or field.
Project Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with project architects, designers, owners, and field personnel.
- Responsible for Request for Information (RFI) and submittal process.
- Manages project subcontractors.
- Acts as the "information hub" for project to office and field personnel to ensure continuity of work.
- Offers technical information to project supervisor to insure work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
- May coordinate change orders, expedite material and job site equipment, assist in preparation of estimates, and compile data to assist in analyzing project progress.
- Monitor and track project quality control metrics and activities on a regular basis, provide timely and accurate quality reports, and raise issues to PM or Superintendent as appropriate.
- Inspects all work to assure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Oversees performance of all tradecontractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Graduate of a four-year degree program in construction management, construction science or civil engineering.
- Full knowledge of computer software, i.e. MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Working knowledge of Autocad or Revit a plus
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.Build your construction career!
We Know Construction. Pros In Construction recruits talent for top ENR-ranked General Contractors in the United States. We work withconstruction industry experts, and the clients we serve trust that we present to them only the best talent in the construction industry. We support job seekers throughout the interview process, we create a marketing plan that highlights your strengths, and we reach out to decision-makers on your behalf. Best of all, contractors hire us to seek out the best talent, so we only get paid when you've landed the perfect position.
To apply, please reply with your updated resume and project history.
If you are interested in learning more about our company and whether this opportunity may offer benefits to your career and life, please feel free to reply for a confidential conversation.