Welcome to Pervenio Search where you will find careers that offer the right fit for you.
Pervenio provides recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America. Our opportunities give you the ability to build upon your skills, pursue new career paths, and grow within a wide variety of fields.
Construction Operations Manager
Location: Central Wisconsin
The Construction Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned construction projects. Our Manager will effectively cultivate good team and group dynamics, demonstrate the technical and practical expertise for successful project completion, and display an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
They have an aptitude for unique problem solving and the capacity to develop solutions that are beneficial to all team members. This role will include the development of process improvements, staff training and staff development to standardize construction processes and assure projected construction costs are as accurate as possible.
- Identify best construction approaches and risks to ensure efficiency and mitigate exposure
- Drive construction goals and expectations, and resource requirements for each phase of the project
- Manage assigned projects from estimate through close out documentation
- Oversee activities of PM's and Site Supervisor on assigned projects
- Monitor project progress to ensure compliance withfinancial, operational, and/or scheduling requirements
- Gather information, develop solutions, and adjust to necessary changes in work sequences
- Evaluate and submit paperwork associated with the pre-construction, construction, and postconstruction phases of a project
- Review project billings for accuracy and maintenance of a positive cash flow
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and manage company safety regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a construction site management role
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction drawings, specifications, schedules, and means and methods
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving and a strong analytical skills that can be applied to resolving complex job site situations
- Strong ability to prioritize and develop work schedules that incorporate multiple trades
- Maintain composure, professionalism and objectivity in difficult situations and effectively resolve conflict without escalating tension
- Demonstrate confidence in spotting construction productivity issues and taking action to resolve them expeditiously
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of materials and resource allocation, construction tools, and execution according to plan specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of project management and scheduling software