Construction News Reporter - MSA Reporter
About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation’s construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we’re leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future.
MSA Reporter is responsible for the efficient and effective process of collecting information, documents and other customer requirements within their assigned geography. Leadership role within assigned geography recognizing changes will occur within the industry and will need to be able to alert internal employees of trends. Responsible for improving relationships with public and private sources in an assigned geographic territory.
- Coordinate follow-up with all members of operations and mentoring of same as appropriate. Coverage of most active, difficult and influential sources within assigned geography. FOCUS ON MSA ASSIGNED
- Source preparation and appointment scheduling: Educate sources on follow-up procedures. Develop knowledge of DD&A products and ability to convey benefits. Develop information arrangements with sources - gathering and reporting construction information with appropriate performance standards.
- Robust knowledge of construction industry and all components of the project lifecycle. Continually increase knowledge of statistical trends and key players within the specific geographic territory.
- Develop essential communication and professional relationship improving the level of cooperation with key executives/persons in specialized source coverage area. Involvement with local, regional and national industry associations.
- Relationship Management
- Review V1 Start for opportunities or process improvements
- Issuing Reports – Productivity Requirement 28 per day
- Working, as appropriate, within DD&A (product, sales, technology) to help drive revenue
- Work to continually drive appropriate news to the OP360
- Some travelrequired.
- Computer proficiency: working knowledge of Windows and MS office products
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Positive, professional demeanor
- Strategic marketing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and work well with others
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- College degree or other accredited institutions of higher learning
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated record of expertise in construction information gathering field or equivalent experience equal to 3-5years in the construction industry
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.