Wood is currently recruiting a Construction Manager for our Saint John, New Brunswick office.
Key resposibilities will include:
- Focal point for Wood construction activities associated with ongoing operations, maintenance, focusing on customer relationships, work execution and delivery, managing and controlling implementation and construction resources to meet the Clients work requirements
- Oversee and contribute to project execution with respect to implementation planning, construction execution, mechanical completion, system commissioning, and handover to Client operations safely and efficiently
- Supervise a multi-discipline team
- Develop construction execution plans for specific work scopes and provide progress, as required
- Lead constructability reviews and constructability readiness reviews, as required
- Planning, coordination and communication of related activities across the site team using a permit to work method