Tremco Incorporated has been a world leader in solving complex waterproofing and roofing problems for commercial, institutional and industrial accounts since 1928. Weatherproofing Technologies, Tremco’s service division is currently seeking a Construction Manager for the local area.
- This individual is responsible for managing all projects (including GC and larger-scale restoration & repair projects, etc.) from conception to completion.
- Review all assigned projects in depth to schedule deliverables and track costs.
- Review all progress of work on a daily basis.
- Meet contractual conditions and performance.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems. Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- This will involve working with customers, sales reps, roofing contractors, superintendents, and roofing technicians to ensure delivery on time and within budget as well as selecting and managing all sub-contractors.
- Additional duties will include participating in all proposals, specifications, price estimates, schedules, and sales efforts as they affect the aforementioned projects.
- Also, responsibilities will include Sales & Service Support, Field Resource & Customer Management communication as necessary.
- This position requires individuals to have a deep understanding of all construction management tasks, Superintendent roles and responsibilities.
- Proven working experience in construction/ project management.
- Ability to create performance reporting a plus.
- Superior written, oral and digital communication skills needed.
- Computer literate – e-mail, Internet, SAP, Access and Excel.
- Roofing experience requirements include 5-10 years commercial roofing experience as a roofing superintendent or foreman.