- Anticipates and proactively addresses potential construction-related issues and claims.
- Performs and documents results of audit processes as required.
- Leads construction closeout, including preparation of data books, project completion reports and lesson learned.
- May be assigned to projects of varying sizes, scope, and complexity.
- Proactively anticipates, develops and drives strategic best practices within the enterprise and industry.
- Provide project leadership to the Construction Department by working with the Manager of Construction and Project Managers to establish project strategies, plans and construction execution philosophy.
- Responsible for performing the review and acceptance of the contractor's constructionschedule, budget, and contract change management are in accordance with the contract requirement
- Development of Williams’ construction quality program. Ensures compliance with the inspector qualification program, contract permits, and stipulations.
- Lead front-end planning pertaining to construction methods, workspace requirements, risks, contracting strategies, and constructability reviews including cost estimating and schedule development.
- Ensure all safety, health and environmental regulations and permit requirements are being adhered to by all employees and contractors.
- Responsible for reviewing and agreeing with the Contract Administrator's analysis of the contractor's constructionschedule, budget, contract change management, and otherrequired submittals are in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Expedite Engineering and Procurement to support Construction. Involved in development projects within the department such as, procedure reviews, specification reviews, development teams and assistance to other departments.
- Integrity, Values, and Trust – Instills confidence of one’s intentions and positively represents the organization by being responsible and trustworthy.
- Drives for Results – Is motivated and determined to achieve objectives while working in compliance.
- Communication – Exchanges thoughts and information clearly and concisely to ensure understanding of intended messages.
- Self-Knowledge- Personally explores and seeks feedback from others to understand talents, motivations, values, and development needs; utilizes understanding to improve performance and build relationships.
- Problem Solving- Uses a combination of logic, analysis, experience, wisdom, and methods, to make sound and timely decisions to solve problems.
- Possess High School diploma with some college educationrequired; Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Have 12 to 15years’ experience on small to mega projects, 7 years’ experience on large to mega projects (>$50 mi)
- Have 15years’ plus constructionexperience, preferred.
- Possess Process Facility and Pipeline constructionexperience.
- CCM (CMAA) certification, CTR (CSC) certification for Canada
- API 1169 Pipeline Inspector certification
- Prefer CCCA (CSI) certification, CDT (CSI) certification