Construction Manager - Solar
DEPCOM Power, Inc. is an emerging leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Utility Scale Solar PV power plants. Our high growth potential and position in the renewable energy industry allow for outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting work environment in one of the most important industries for the 21st century.
Currently seeking a Construction Manager to join the team! This person can reside from any part of the U.S. and ability to travel up to 100% to jobsites.
What you'll do:
- Overseeing and directing on utility scale solar photovoltaic projects
- Coordinate and direct constructionworkers and subcontractors
- Review work progress on a daily basis
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any that may arise
- Maintain and monitor schedule management, budget control, and contract compliance.
What you need to do the job:
- 5+ years of Construction Management experience
- 2+ years in the utility, renewable energy or large scale construction industry
- Experience working for and EPC organization
- Ability to travel up to 95% of the time working on a jobsite
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Reasons why you'll love working here:
- Strong company culture that promotes teamwork and strong morale
- Company outings, team building events, luncheons, and more!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short/ Long-Term Life Insurance
- 401k initial contribution of 3% base salary, potential for unlimited match up to 50% of employee contribution
- Monthly per diem
- Career Advancement
- Incentive Based Bonuses
- Employee Profit Sharing