CH2M continues toexperience exciting growth. As a result, we seek a creative, results-oriented Construction Manager / Site Inspector to work at one or more project sites located in the Windsor area
• Knowledgeable in construction related to road and linear works
• Leads and manages the construction project team through site mobilization, contract administration and demobilization activities, consistent with established project delivery processes to ensure the orderly, efficient, and timely completion of the project scope in accordance with requirements specified in the contract documents.
• Completes the scope of work to the satisfaction of the client, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M’s HS&E, quality, financial, risk management; business and policy expectations are met.
• Planning and scheduling, inspection and administration of the constructioncontract, quality control, documentation and safety protocols
• Potential to assist with project specifications and constructability reviews.
• An understanding of the administrative, contractual, financial and business aspects of construction operations
• Work independently on routine assignments to perform project related field tasks.
• Manage client expectations and change
• Assist in organizing and scheduling field programs. Cognizant of and promote health and safety.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• A minimum of greater than 5 years’ experience in the construction industry with an emphasis in linear or transportation projects
• Considerable experience related to the duties listed above, normally acquired through a post-secondary diploma in Environmental Studies, Engineering Technology or related discipline.
• Ability to work independently on site with a remote support team
• Experience in conveyance infrastructure, pump stations, pipelines and roadworks preferably in a contract administration role
• Proficient in understanding and administering constructioncontracts and applicable municipal regulations
• A valid Class G driver’s license with a good driving record and access to a vehicle