We are looking for Construction Manager for our client in phoenix, AZ
Job Title: Construction Manager
Job Location: phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Site Construction Leader is the process owner for construction strategies, execution plans, and technology for the site.
- He/She has functional accountability for construction execution of all projects on the site and is accountable to the Engineering Organization.
- Leads construction Safety for the organization and manages projects to help deliver site priorities.
Skills and Responsibilities required to successfully perform role (may be developed while in role):
- Construction Strategy and execution at the site.
- Key Owner of Construction Safety Systems. Site HS&E KE OSCV owner.
- Construction Contractor system development and maintenance.
- Lead coordination for site wide downtime events.
- Provide coaching and direction to various contractor or construction agencies.
- Tracking and reporting for key Construction Measures
- Leading the site assessments for Construction Capability Improvement Process (CCIPs) and Construction Safety Process Analysis (CSPAs).
- Execute small projects utilizing EWP methodology.
Nice to have:
- Co-ordination, Safety & Construction Management
- Process /Pharma Industry Experience is preferable