$90K — $120K
Duties include but are not limited to the below description.
Manage building construction through all phases to ensure delivery of quality on time and in the budget.
· Schedule vendors, contractors/sub-contractors and delivery dates for materials.
· Develop construction schedules and adjust schedules daily due to construction contingencies.
· Maintain daily communications with independent contractors on the job site to ensure timely completion of their work.
· Ensure proper delivery and placement of all materials on the job site.
· Analyze proper construction techniques.
· Maintain current working knowledge of all applicable building codes and job safety regulations.
· Inspect work daily to ensure all building codes and standards of quality are met.
· Communicate safety standards to laborers and subcontractors; enforce safety regulations on all job sites.
· Maintain a clean and organized job site and subdivision.
· Be familiar with each contractor’s scope of work and assure that only properly completed work is certified for payment.
· Attend construction and company meetings as requested
· Inform Project Manager or CEO of conflicts between construction drawings and as-built construction.
· Create and implement recommendations regarding solutions to any issues that arise with building inspectors, contractors, customers, and suppliers.
· (maintaining good customer relations) and inspecting all warranties to ensure work meets company standards.
The salary is negotiable based on experience
Valid through: 5/4/2021