Position Title: Construction Manager
Position Number: 270426
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Design, Drawing, Real Estate, Technical
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Position Title: Construction Network Project anager
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, 46240
• Manage construction from initial site design visit through completed drawings including drawing review taking into account civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical feasibility; value engineering, zoning, FAA/FCC survey work, Phase 1/2 environmental, certification, signoff, and change orders.
• Manage construction activities related to the development of multiple, simultaneous Networkinfrastructure projects including; RFQ or RFP process, Contract process, Sealed bid, Distributing bid packages, Coordinating bid walk, Awarding project, Monitoring progress, Providing regular status updates, Resolving issues.
• Provide financial management of projects from initial proposal/bid through receipt of final product or service including.
• Provide team leadership and guidance.
• Provide the necessary direction for individual/team growth and development.
• Demonstrate professionalism by responding to e-mails promptly, actively participating in meetings, ability to explain issues clearly, providing updates, maintaining records, working withother departments, and understanding the impact of their job to the overall business.
• Establish quality assurance methods, procedures, standards, and technical training related to site design and construction.
• Evaluate new products, services, and vendors.
• Weigh the pros and cons, including impact to the system, costs, compatibility, ease of use, reliability, timing parameters.
• Interface with internal and external departments as well as regulatory agencies by interacting with municipal agencies in the pursuit of building permits, constructioninspections, and by finally obtaining certificates of occupancy for network facilities.
• Develop the skills and ability to represent the company at municipal hearings if needed in support of the Real Estate group. 7 to 10 years of experience
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.