Responsible for construction management and field supervision from development through commissioning on hazardous liquids midstream facilities, including, but not limited to: tank farms, truck offloading facilities, metering stations, loading racks, marketing terminals, pipelines, and pump station projects. Performs all work in compliance with company standards, procedures, and government Job Requirements
- Manage multiple projects with a focus on quality, compliance with engineering drawings, applicable code and standards, and construction schedule and cost.
- Coordinate with project management and engineering in supporting all construction activities.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements regarding engineering and pipeline operations.
- Balance resource allocation to new projects with ongoing operations and maintenance of existing pipeline and terminal operating units.
- Develop project scopes, estimate project costs, and prepare funding requests.
- Enforce and track project budgets and control project costs.
- Prepare bid requests and evaluate such based on sound engineering and business principles.
- Maintain knowledge and ability to apply engineering standards as they relate to the specific project.
- Handle assignments and projects with minimal supervision and complete within acceptable time standards.
- Maintain knowledge of hazardous liquids midstream assets and operations.
- BS in Engineering, Construction, or Construction Management is preferred.
- Requires 10+ years of oil and gas construction or supervision experience.
- Must have demonstrated leadership experience and skills to manage large or multiple construction projects.
- Need working knowledge of OSHA, DOT Part 195, API RP 1104, API RP 650, ASME B31.3 and B31.4, applicable construction codes, standards, regulations, and familiarity with the construction and environmental permitting process.
- Requires the ability to organize and drive project activities.
- Must be able to work nights, holidays, and weekends as required. Overnight travel will be required.
- Current valid driver's license required.