The Construction Manager/Estimator will collaborate with the USACE , NAVFAC and other US Federal Agency field offices relating to Project Management and Construction Engineering for various projects
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze contractor's initial and monthly updated CPM schedules for logic, duration changes, milestone changes.
- Visit construction sites to monitor activity progress and develop cost estimates.
- Manage concurrent delays and determine whether delays are excusable and compensable.
- Identify and manage the need for a modification to scope, cost, and/or schedule based on collaboration with supported Command, designer and/or other entities.
- Collaborate with others on the issuance of the contractor request for proposal.
- Prepare independent government estimates (IGEs) when needed.