ATCS is seeking an experienced Construction Manager/Project Manager with hands on construction and project management experience on aviation projects.
This individual will be responsible for the technical oversight of our active aviation projects and contracts. This individual is responsible for providing overall field contract administration and coordination on aviation programs/projects. Programs/projects could be diverse and complex in nature. Supervises assigned staff to verify that the work activities are monitored and controlled in accordance with design specifications and contractual requirements. Primary on-site liaison between Client, Company Personnel and Contractor for resolution of project issues.
• Implements on-site procedures to assist staff in performing their work.
• Collects data to brief client on project issues and provides possible resolutions.
• Reviews and drafts responses to contractor’s correspondence as required.
• Reads and interpret plans.
• Monitors Contractor progress and compares with reviewed Progress Schedule.
• Mentors and trains staff.
• Monitors budget.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Science or related degree
10-15 years of hands on aviationexperience
PE, CCM, PMP