A Charleston area law firm is seeking a qualified Paralegal with construction law and mass settlement litigation experience.
- At least 3 years experience as a Paralegal in a law firm setting.
- Must have a Paralegal certification or a four yeardegree.
- Candidate must have solid employment work history.
- General insurance defense litigationexperience will be given preference.
- Type 50-55 WPM
- Well organized and ability to keep scheduled dates.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional personality and ability to work with little supervision.
- Experience with time and billing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willing to be flexible when needed to perform the job at hand.
QUALIFIED PARALEGAL PLEASE FORWARD RESUME