A litigation law firm seeks a highly experienceconstruction litigation attorney to join their Charleston team.
- 2-5years of construction litigation experience.
- Significant construction litigation case management experience including handling discovery and depositions, voluminous document review and organization, legal research and writing, drafting and arguing motions.
- Tried case(s) to verdict.
- Experience in constructionlaw is preferred, candidates with significant complex/multi-party litigation experience will be seriously considered.
- Personal injury litigation / medical malpractice litigation is a plus.
- Portable book of business is a plus.
- Academic excellence
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Licensed and in good standing with SC Bar.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS