$150K — $200K *
This is a supervisory position for a construction engineering group. Responsible for assignment of construction engineering duties, coordination with the design engineering office, and any subcontractors related to construction engineering functions. Responsible for ensuring all design projects are being developed according to all design documents, codes, specifications and client requirements.
• Establish and execute the construction engineering program, which includes the exchange of engineering information among the client, design engineers, and project managers.
• Establish and maintain effective communication between the customer and the design engineering team to ensure the process flow of design documents and information
• Maintain liaison with the company’s technical and construction support departments to provide the technical and construction engineering expertise required to support the project
• Other duties as assigned
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and fourteen (14) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to eighteen (18) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
• Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government-issued polygraph
• Participate in Fluor University
• Provide Home Office support during the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) stages of projects when required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the advanced use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
Valid through: 12/7/2020
$150K — $200K
14 days ago