Responsibilities may include:
- Providing services for and managing staff to carry out construction management/inspection services on bridges, roadways, transit and othertransportation and intermodal facilities
- Resolve field construction issues and provide recommendations;
- Prepare, maintain and secure contract records including correspondence, contractor documents, meeting minutes, daily inspectionreports, specifications, non-compliance notices, etc.
- Provide Quality Assurance reviews on construction projects to ensure objectives and assignments are conducted in conformance to contract documents.
- Prepare and/or approve Quality Assurance Reports on field operations which may include findings and recommendations for corrective actions.
- 4 yeardegree in civil engineering or construction management or closely related field is required.
- Professional Engineer preferred.
- Must possess strong computer literacy skills
- Qualified applicants will be an excellent communicator and possess strong verbal and written communications skills as well as practical construction management capabilities.
- Certifications in PennDOT concrete, NECEPT bituminous and NICET desirable but not required
- 5 to 7+ years of experience of related experiencerequired.
- Previous PennDOT, PTC, DRPA, SEPTA, DRJTBC, and Local Government experience is preferable.