The Construction Engineer will be part of our CE&M team and work on a constructioncontract for one of the largest wastewater treatment plants in the US. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing engineering services during construction. The Construction Engineer/RPR will report to the Executive Vice President of Western Region.
- Oversee engineering services for construction services for client in field office, studies, design and office services during construction
- Monitoring of constructioncontractor progress, use of materials, installation of approved equipment and piping and schedule materials testing
- Respond to contractor’s requests for interpretations as well as evaluate contractor’s suggestions for minor changes to contract requirements; review contractor’s progress schedules, certificates and operations and maintenance manuals
- Document construction progress through reports; conduct monthly progress meeting and prepare meeting summaries; maintain project files and prepare and process change orders
Education: minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, or Construction Management
Experience: 15 years construction experience involving similar projects
Certification: PE required
Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced construction environment
- An individual of unquestioned integrity, possessing strong interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced construction environment