How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a "Super Community" bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers' needs!
- To support the Corporate Real Estate Construction & Design Manager, as directed, in achieving the Bank's primary business goals by effectively managing the construction activity and support staff.
- The Regional Construction & Design Project Manager will provide support in achieving the corporate goals & space management and design standards throughout the Kansas City market, as well as those in western markets such as KS, CO, OK and other remote offices.
- Oversee space planning and design development of bank-occupied facilities within Western regions. These duties include the development of time schedules & pre-construction cost estimates in order to make alternate recommendations to allow market managers & senior management to make decisions that correspond to corporate goals/objectives.
- Oversee construction project management functions among multiple, diverse projects in various markets within Western region. Includes management & selection of 3rd party vendors.
- Oversee personnel relocation management within Western regions, including furniture purchasing, standards' development & maintenance of those standards.
- Regularly monitor existing space utilization within Western regions to verify consistent compliance with developed standards. This includes regular space audits & surveys to update the VP's master corporate space plan.
- Develop all necessary financial models related to proposed projects requiring corporate approvals.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture and/or Construction management related studies
• 10+ years' experience in an architectural or construction related firm
• Corporate construction experience preferred
• Knowledge of all aspects of construction project management and design (from conception to completion)