Arcadis is seeking a ConstructionClaims Manager to join our team in Middletown, CT. The ideal candidate will have 15-20 years of constructionclaims related experience in a consulting environment with a history developing business and success leading large scale claims assignments.
Primary responsibilities of the ConstructionClaims Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute ConstructionClaims Service strategies and programs in the Northeast and nationally to develop opportunities and engagements.
- Market and promote constructionclaims services, management of projects, financial planning, and control.
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with clients.
- Lead a team in the analysis or preparation of complex constructionclaims, being responsible for the deliverable to the client (report, presentation or expert testimony).
- Interface effectively with clients, coworkers, and others.
- Previous success developing new business.
- Knowledge and ability to quickly understand principles of construction and contractor means and methods.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and organizational skills.
- A Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related degree.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Registered Architect or Certified Construction Manager
- 15-20 years of construction / claimsexperience.
- 5-10 years of supervisory experience.
- Extensive experience in Project Controls, CPM scheduling, delay analysis, productivity analysis, claims and dispute resolution.
- Experience on large, complex construction projects
- Strong experience with P3 or P6
- Experience testifying in court or binding arbitration.