Arcadis is seeking a Construction Claims Manager to join our team in Middletown, CT. The ideal candidate will have 15-20 years of construction claims related experience in a consulting environment with a history developing business and success leading large scale claims assignments.
Primary responsibilities of the ConstructionClaims Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute ConstructionClaims Service strategies and programs in the Northeast and nationally to develop opportunities and engagements.
- Market and promote constructionclaims services, management of projects, financial planning, and control.
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with clients.
- Lead a team in the analysis or preparation of complex constructionclaims, being responsible for the deliverable to the client (report, presentation or expert testimony).
- Interface effectively with clients, coworkers, and others.
- A Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related degree.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Registered Architect or Certified Construction Manager
- 15-20 years of construction / claimsexperience.
- 5-10 years of supervisory experience.
- Extensive experience in Project Controls, CPM scheduling, delay analysis, productivity analysis, claims and dispute resolution.
- Experience on large, complex construction projects
- Previous success developing new business.
- Knowledge and ability to quickly understand principles of construction and contractor means and methods.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and organizational skills.
- Strong experience with P3 or P6
- Experience testifying in court or binding arbitration
Why Choose Arcadis
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.