Arcadis is seeking a Construction Claims Manager in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of construction claims experience in a consulting environment with a history developing business and success leading large scale claims assignments.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute Construction Claims Service strategies and programs.
- Market and promote construction claims services, management of projects, financial planning, and control.
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with clients.
- Lead a team in the analysis or preparation of a complex construction claims, being responsible for the deliverable to the client, whether it be a report, presentation or expert testimony.
- Interface effectively with clients, coworkers, and others.
- Previous success developing new business.
- Knowledge and ability to quickly understand principals of construction and contractor means and methods is required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and organizational skills are a must.
- A Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Architecture or related degree is required.
- 15+ years of construction claims experience.
- 10+ years of supervisory experience.
- Extensive experience in Project Controls, CPM scheduling, delay analysis, productivity analysis, claims and dispute resolution.
- Experience on large, complex construction projects
- Heavy Highway or Building construction experience.
- Strong experience with P3 or P6