- Track Bid and Award process.
- Attend OAC meetings.
- Responsible for tracking permits and responding to agency comments as necessary to get the permits.
- Process and track Requests for Information (RFIs) from contractors.
- Process and track Submittals from contractors which requires review of the submittal and attachments.
- Process and track Change Orders.
- Process and track Pay Applications
- 5-yearBachelor’s/Master’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB-accredited program
- Minimum of 8-15years of architectureexperience
- Strongly prefer experience in healthcare design
- Demonstrated experience using Revit and CADD techniques and principles