Construction Accounting Manager
Title: Construction Accounting Manager
Manage accounting staff (6 direct reports) in order to ensure accurate and timely data for development/redevelopment/capital maintenance services accounting department.
Manage development and construction loan draws timely and accurately.
Help develop and maintain compliance with policies and procedures.
Reason for Opening: Reorg, they have split off certain responsibilities of the company, and moved this function from the Bay Area to So Cal (Woodland Hills).
This position covers Construction, fixed assets, draw processing.
- Supervisory experience, current – needs to be able to manage well, and manage remotely (team is in Bay Area)
- Construction Real Estate industry experience
- Must be able to travel2x a month
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA with auditexperiencepreferred
- Yardi GL and Job Cost experience
- Development and construction accounting experience