CNH Industrial is currently expanding its Connectivity Platform focused around delivering the “end to end” solution to both our internal and external customers. We are growing our global connected equipment and functionality to maintain our position as the “connected leader.” CNH is looking for a seasoned Connectivity Program Manager to help execute these activities. This position will support our growth through individual project management and through our connectivity “enablers.” Enablers are the bookends for all Farm/Fleet/Field features that ensure an unrivalled connected experience. This role will coordinate with all the agriculture vehicle platforms on a global level with an emphasis on connected Precision Solution & Telematics (PS&T) products. From budgets, product launch, and process governance, this cross functional position will help build a reputation for quality, on time development.
- Develop plans for new programs, proofs of concept, and trials. Assist the platform manager in building the financial case for presentation to executive management for funding.
- Manage and maintain overall feature/program status by working cross-functionally with other CNH development groups and 3rd party providers.
- Develop, maintain and update product project plans highlighting delivery risk to management
- Support product management in completion of go to market checklist organizing end to end product input
- Ensure programs are maintained and delivered according to the CNH internal development process which expands across program inception, development, validation and commercialization.
- Integrating a waterfall and agile process together to deliver an “end to end” solution across multiple development areas.
- Prove stakeholder updates on schedule and product launch confidence across a complex delivery landscape.
- Identify and manage risks across the program and the various delivery teams. Develop mitigation and communication plans and provide coaching and guidance to delivery leads on improving the risk profile of their projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or Engineering in the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, industrial, instrumentation, agriculture
- 5 years of experience with agriculture management systems and practices, off-road vehicle management, or precision farming operations systems.
- 5 years of experience working in a project management, program management or product delivery role in both waterfall and Agile program methodologies.
- 3 years of experience working with data processing, data management, telematics or IoT role.
- 3 years of experience in SW development including SW release as the responsible owner.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership as an individual contributor using influence and negotiation to build consensus.
- Travel up to 25% required