The Connectivity Leader is responsible for the overall Americas product connectivity strategy, platforms, and technologypartnerships and alliances. This role is a leadership position within the Product Management organization and collaborates with the Product Category Leaders on overall connectivity requirements for the various product lines, including locks, exits, door controls, and accessories.
- Management and organizational development of the connectivity team. This is a 14 person team with roles focused in market development, biometrics technology, credential technology, software platform development, communication protocols & modules, and partner integrations.
- Define overall Americas connectivity strategy.
- Identify strategic targets for partnerships & alliances, in conjunction with Go-to-Market teams, Product Management, and Strategic Sales.
- Build business development relationships with partners.
- Develop & manage connectivity roadmap aligned with technology partners & software alliance members.
- Manage current connectivity platforms and future releases.
- Competitive intelligence in the area of connectivity.
- Identify M&A targets in the connectivity space.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 15+ years of product management, sales, marketing, or engineering experience with an emphasis on connected products and IoT.
- 7+ years of leadership experience with a track record of organizational and talent development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, technology or engineering.
- Strong business acumen with proven strategic planning ability and a track record of profitable growth.
- Demonstrated success in leading marketing, product management, strategic planning and growth initiatives.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business with profitable initiatives that leverage a company’s core technology, cost and competitive advantages.
- Experience with the implementation of growth, new business development and marketing initiatives that lead to stronger market penetration.
- Creative, thinks out of the box; thinks strategically, with a bias to execution.
- Strong collaboration skills required to work effectively across functions, across the organization and with external organizations and customers. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Travel up to 25%