We have an immediate requirement for a Connected Vehicle Engineer- 3GPP Telecommunications with our client in Dearborn, MI.
- Responsible for leading the end to end design for connectivity features and services globally; delivering end-to-end high and low level design of various IT components and telecom network platforms for IOT products.
- Design according to the product requirements and enterprise architecture guidelines defined by commercial business cases and GSMA standards.
- Lead network development issuing engineering designs, through external and internal development, for re-credentialing purposes.
- Provide leadership on technology inputs to business cases for end to end product design and ensure that the different stakeholders are aligned.
- Monitor industry trends and find opportunities to apply innovative technologies or ways of working to existing or upcoming products & services.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive timelines.
- Innovative and able to find win-win solutions in the face of conflicting needs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership in areas of expertise, while willing to learn and grow in areas of opportunity and need.
- Adaptive to evolving business changes in a rapid pace environment.
- Experience analyzing system failure points, evaluating pros and cons of solution proposals including conducting FMEAs.
- 4+ years of experience in vehicle to cloud connectivity.
- 3+ years of experience in 3GPP telecommunications
- Knowledge and experience with systems architecture and engineering fundamentals and interoperability standards and emerging trends.
- Experience in GSMA V3.1 or later
- Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science