- Uses and recommends automated configuration management tools to implement configuration management policies and procedures.
- Develops and modifies configuration management plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the developmental or operational system.
- Implements configuration management discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
- Six years experience as a configuration manager on programs and contracts of large scope and complexity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related. In lieu of degree, an additional four years of configuration management is acceptable for a total of 10 years configuration management experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- One year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of large scope and complexity
- Configuration management experience for Software design and development on LINUX and Windows platforms
- Familiarity with Configuration management tools such as GIT, JIRA, CLEARQUEST and YUM